How To Wash Baseball Cap (in an easy way)
If you have a favorite baseball cap, chances are it’s a filthy, sweaty disaster. It’s no surprise that your cherished baseball cap is looking a little worse for wear after all of the yard labor, summer treks, and long beach days it’s seen you through. Learning how to properly clean a baseball cap can ensure that your hat lasts for many years and treks, and beach days.
Start with the gentlest cleaning procedure and work your way up, just like you would with other things. If your baseball cap is only slightly soiled, a brief soak in the sink will suffice. However, if you have major sweat stains, you’ll want to increase the stain-fighting strength. Start with the most gentle way in our baseball cap cleaning guide below.
How To Wash Baseball Cap
1. Pour cool water into a clean sink or basin and add a drop or two of mild laundry detergent. To make suds, submerge the hat in the water and agitate it.
2. Soak the hat in the water for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Remove the hat and thoroughly rinse it with cool water. Squeeze extra water out of the hat gently, but avoid twisting the brim, as this will cause it to bend out of shape. Pat the cap down with a clean towel. Hang the hat to dry or reshape it and place it on a cloth to dry.
How to Deep Clean a Baseball Cap
1. Put on your gloves before you begin. Fill a clean sink or basin with cool water, then follow the manufacturer’s instructions for using color-safe oxygen bleach, such as OxiClean.
2. Dip the hat into the water to target certain stains, then dab a dab of detergent on the stain. Scrub the affected region gently with a soft toothbrush.
3. Soak the hat for about an hour in the OxiClean solution. You should be able to see if the stains have been removed by inspecting the hat.
4. Rinse the hat under cold, running water. Then, to reshape and dry the hat, repeat steps three and four above.
The featured image is taken from wikiHow
Read more interesting Articles visit Now: Totechtimes.com