Brands are seeing successful use of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube video content. Read tips from experts to improve your video marketing strategy.
A recent research on the behavior of small business marketers shows a growing emphasis on video marketing and the use of videos to locate themselves on screen.
This Promo.com study surveyed over 500 marketers and small business owners from around the world.
The data were combined with data from their over 1 million users from 2019 to determine how advertisers create videos and use them to reach their audiences and expand their businesses.
According to the Promo Small Business Marketing Trends survey, here are more video marketing stats and facts:
- 70 percent of SMBs uploading videos on Instagram and Facebook Accounts.
- 62 percent of respondents make up to five videos a month.
- 76 percent spend less than 20 minutes creating a video, with 49 percent being able to create it in less than 10 minutes (via users of Promo.com).
- 59 percent of respondents blend images and videos of their own with stock footage.
- Most stock images (39 percent) come from sites like Unsplash or other free outlets.
- 41 percent of SMBs spend up to $500 a month on video promotion.
- 30 percent of respondents post one video a week and 26 percent post it once a month.
We already know the video ‘s status, let ‘s look at a few ideas to help get the video marketing campaign to the forefront.
Be an Effective Editor
“Create an inspiring opening for your videos and then use programming, branding, and packaging techniques to maintain and build video-wide interest,” Jarboe said.
The results of the study show SMBs that video is relevant and understand that there is a direct connection between search and video, hence all plans to devote additional resources in 2020.
Develop a Programming Strategy
Google’s suggestion is “creating a daily release schedule for your videos when uploading to allow users to watch video sets over single videos. You can also arrange your time to publish a video.
One increasing feeling for small businesses is an intense emphasis on online marketing.
“Last year one of the most significant social media phenomena was video, video, and photo! The biggest phenomenon that small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) will concentrate on for greater success this year is the advent of YouTube as the leading viral video network, “YouTube marketing specialist and best-selling author Greg Jarboe said.
77 percent of marketers surveyed strongly agree with this statement, ‘videos are a significant part of my online marketing’ according to the Promo report.
“Our video content is the best content-generating in our entire marketing. We have invested in platforms such as promo.com to help our content team reduce production time and not lose creative quality, “said Abbey Gilhula, Vice President of Marketing for LMN, a software company with B2B business management.
Keep Viewers Watching with Video Marketing Techniques
The most important factor in the YouTube algorithm is watch time, the amount of time a viewer has viewed a video.
So, produce brilliant, special, convincing, and entertaining or insightful material.
Yet try making videos longer than four minutes and thirty seconds, but less than 16 minutes.
YouTube.com is the # 2 site in the USA, behind only Google.com, according to Alexa, an Amazon.com service.
Through contrast, Amazon.com is # 3 and ranks # 4 on Facebook.com.
You can’t be in marketing without realizing the importance of video, but it still overwhelms them.
With 64 percent of respondents saying the video is their most powerful tool number one followed for images only by 24 percent output.
This may lead to the current upward trajectory and video marketing phenomenon.
Under the Influence of Video: Google
The term Gillette spiked on Google Trends within 90 days and was the highest since 2004 after Gillette launched their new A best a man can be video advertising.
Impact content can have a direct influence on the search results of a company and we would expect to see more of it.
Play Nice & Do No Harm
Jarboe offers the following tips for effective public relations by using video during unpredictable periods of crisis, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Create informative videos like the “how-to” series. Chefs from all over the world took their spare time and started creating useful cooking videos to remain with their viewers.
- Review what you’ve planned, and even take a look back at past content. Luxury cruise video ads, college programs overseas, or the marketing of your next speaking event are probably a major ‘no, no.’ Pause now.
- Be no ghost. Don’t go sad. Now is the time for your audience to hang in whether it’s Zoom Calls, Facebook Live, Special Offers or just being cool.
- Share behind-the-scenes through your # WFH home-work team. If you can live the Today show from their kitchens, basements, and family rooms, so can you!
Make Brand Videos That Moves the Needle
Let’s look at some expert tips when making a brand video that pushes and transforms the needle. The CEO and Founder of Guide Social, Matt Johnston runs a digital marketing agency and offers these seven tips before you click video production play.
- It is not yours. It is about the audience.
- Couldn’t be greedy. They ought to be selfless.
- People who watch it need to have meant.
- Empathy wins.
- Learn your “North Star”-how to help, why to help, how to help.
- Create a link between people in your company and people in your future audience/customer base.
- Discover in yourself the weakness, and step forward with the confidence to share it with the world.
Tip: Using Canva to create Zoom backdrops for day mood. Daytime intense and evening happy hour.
Will you be pressing Video Play in 2020?
The trick is in making things happen, and not in the search for perfection.
For more details click here: 스포츠중계