Social media is an entire industry unto itself and one that does not seem bound to fail anytime soon! Even with COVID-19 ravaging much of the global economy in 2020, social media platforms found gains of nearly 500 million users, a steady 13.2% increase from 2019. Along with a huge surge in active monthly users, social media platforms would report that the average user spends roughly 2 hours and 25 minutes per day on their accounts!
An ingrained part of society, social media is here to stay. It is up to us as business owners to establish how we best utilize these platforms to build our brands and reputations.
Today, we are going to introduce you to the world of social media analytics, the features available through them, and how NetBase Quid can help your business thrive through targeted insights.
What Is Social Media Analytics?
A broad term that can be unhelpful if not rendered properly, social media analytics refers to the massive amount of information lurking below the surface of your social media accounts. The updates you share, how your followers interact, who replies to what comments — all of this is incredibly useful data.
In today’s digitally-driven age, information is constantly changing hands. In order to stay ahead of the pack, you’ll have to get used to making key decisions with the information available to you. Utilizing a consumer and market intelligence platform can provide some pretty essential benefits to your business or brand, including the following.
- Better Understand Your Core Audience
- Know Which Social Media Channels Are Succeeding
- Use Analytics to Craft Better, More Targeted Content
- Save Money With Targeted Advertising Campaigns
Social media analytics are part and parcel of any major business plan. Yet with so many analytic platforms available, why should you opt for NetBase Quid?
What Features Should a Brand Look For In Analytics?
If information is power then an analytics platform can help your business to grow by leaps and bounds. Working with a brand management and social media analytics platform can help to engineer growth by targeting specified outcomes.
Here are a few key features to look for from a social media analytics and brand management platform.
- Customer Support — Your drive for success should be matched by the efforts of your analytics team. NetBase Quid provides round-the-clock customer support including crisis management to ensure that your needs are met and your business is protected.
- Unique Brand Profiles — Utilizing NetBase Quid’s social media analytics, clients can create a multi-faceted profile of the ideal customer. This template customer can be created from data sourced directly from real-life customers including purchasing decisions, activities, interests, and unique preferences from your audience.
- Fast-Paced Competitive Intelligence — Top succeed in today’s fast-paced world, companies need to react and respond to changes as they manifest. Competitive Intelligence ensures that your brand grows and evolves alongside market trends and key customer behaviors. This allows you to I.D. risks, circumvent avoidable challenges, and update your strategy as necessary.
NetBase Quid: Engineering Strategic Social Growth
The team at NetBase Quid endeavors to provide next-generation social media and market intelligence along with contextual insights to businesses everywhere. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to process and index billions of resources from varying data pools, NetBase Quid has established itself as the trusted partner for major corporations like Coca-Cola, T-Mobile, Walmart, American Airlines, and Microsoft.
To learn more from the market leader in social media analytics and brand development, contact NetBase Quid at your convenience!